ONE POUND of RAW Purple Sea Moss from 🇯🇲
Raw Wild Harvested Purple Sea Moss (16oz)
Sea Moss in the Raw for Long-Lasting Versatile Nutrition
- Chondrus crispus (purple sea moss) helps promote cellular regeneration of the skin, immune defense, and natural thyroid function
- Rich in amino acids, essential vitamins and minerals, and alginates
- Sea moss in pure raw form to make your own gel at home
Organic Natural Ingredients for Glowing, Nourished Skin
Wild Harvested Purple Sea Moss is made with Chondrus crispus, a seaweed that has been hand-harvested for centuries.
This cold-water seaweed species is rich in amino acids, alginic and fatty acids, and numerous essential vitamins and minerals, such as:
- Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, E, and K
How to Use Bey Moss Raw Wild Harvested Purple Sea Moss
Raw harvested purple sea moss has a shelf life of more than 1 year when stored in a dry dark area.
Follow these steps to prepare and use your raw purple sea moss at home:
- Wash your raw sea moss thoroughly under water until it’s completely clean
- Soak your pound of raw Bey Moss in spring or distilled water overnight with lemon and cinnamon sticks
- Tale a handful or two put it in a blender with about 20-30% warm spring or distilled water. (Add any of your favorite fruit or veggies for a flavored Bey Moss gel)
- Blend until all containment’s are fully blended. Then, pour it out into a jar, preferably glass.
- Allow the gel to cool off and thicken up. When the gel is no longer warm, refrigerate!
- if your soaking the entire pound be ready to have a lot of jars! After soaking and blending you’ll have a lot of gel made!